Dashboard 7.4.0 - 25 June 2020
Dashboard 7.4.0 is a minor release, which includes one new feature, one changed behavior, improvements, and several bug fixes.
- Added support for configuring a corporate Identity Provider for authenticating to AMPLIFY Platform services and automatically provisioning members within their Platform organization. This feature is available to organizations with Enterprise subscriptions. See the Configuring and Managing Identity Providers documentation for more information.
- Claimed Indie Seats for Application Development will now be shown with a subscription end date of Dec 31, 2099. Previously, no subscription end date was shown.
- Members' names will now be shown in the confirmation dialog prior to removal from the organization from the Members table view.
- Assigned Members' and Assigned Apps' names (if singular) or counts (if plural) will now be shown in a confirmation dialog prior to removal from a team.
- Fixed an issue where the All Apps table view may not have shown values in the Creator column.
- Fixed an issue where the AMPLIFY Crash Analytics Crash Details view may omit "tags" in crash stacks.
- Fixed an issue where an organization member's Platform role may not have displayed if no seats remained.
- Fixed an issue where the Password Last Updated date on the Account Credentials view may not update when the password is changed.
- Fixed an issue where some Analytics view will not render properly when Demo Data is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where users may not be shown error messages when errors are encountered during device authorization.