Dashboard 7.2.2 - 23 January 2020
Dashboard 7.2.2 is a patch release, which includes an improvement and several bug fixes.
- Updated layout of Organization overview to be more consistent with App and other overviews.
- Fixed an issue where the Usage view may show an error for organizations with no active subscriptions.
- Fixed an issue on the Crash details view where breadcrumbs for a given crash on the Occurrences tab may not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the map on Analytics views by Location may not render in Safari.
- Fixed an issue on the Mobile Backend Services Logs view where attempting to view parameters for a request may redirect the user away from the Logs view.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to resend an activation link during signup may not work as expected.
- Fixed an issue on the App Custom Query view where the chart and data table may not initially render.