Dashboard 7.1.3 - 14 November 2019
Dashboard 7.1.3 is a patch release, which includes several improvements and bug fixes.
- Revised the AMPLIFY Platform landing page layout and appearance.
- Users initiating a free trial for Application Development are now taken to the Capabilities view for that offering after the trial is requested.
- Restricted the assignment of AMPLIFY Central Admin service role to org Administrator role members only.
- Improved the display of service roles on the Add New Member form and Members view to show the service to which the role corresponds.
- Resolved an issue with the pagination of push notifications subscribed device logs.
- Resolved an issue where the fields in the date range filter dropdown on Analytics views may show "Invalid date" rather than the select range.
- Corrected the documentation links for Syncplicity and AMPLIFY Central offerings.