Dashboard 7.1.1 - 6 November 2019
Dashboard 7.1.1 is a patch release, which includes an improvement and several bug fixes.
- Added a link on the Sign In view allowing the user to restart authentication with a different account.
- Resolved an issue where the browser may use high CPU, or the tab may hang when viewing the Usage view for orgs other than the one the user is currently logged into.
- Resolved an issue where Crash Rate value was not updated when searching by username.
- Resolved an issue where Developer role users may not be able to view teams they are members of.
- Resolved an issue where clicking "Refresh" on Analytics views was not updating the queried date range to include time since the view was initially rendered.
- Resolved issues with paging results in Mobile Backend Services Push Notification subscribed devices table and sent message logs.
- Resolved an issue where the Mobile Backend Services email templates table may overflow the page and require the user to scroll right to access its actions.