Dashboard 6.0.0 - 30 March 2019
Dashboard 6.0.0 is a major release, which includes new features, improvements, and several bug fixes.
- Authentication is now shared between more AMPLIFY Platform services and features. The revised login experience will now redirect users to login.axway.com to begin an authentication flow.
- AMPLIFY Platform Home has a new look and new products. Organization administrators may request a feature trial in the new Application Integration product.
- Introduced Appcelerator Crash Analytics general availability for organizations with Enterprise App Builder subscriptions.
- Organizations with expired trials periods or subscriptions will now continue to have access to AMPLIFY Platform in order to request feature trials in other AMPLIFY Platform products.
- Introduced new Consumer role for use with AMPLIFY Catalog.
- Initial access to platform.axway.com will redirect users to a new landing page.
- Custom branding can be applied to an organization's header and AMPLIFY Catalog page.
- The Axway Labs section of AMPLIFY Platform Home has been removed.
- Changes to a user email address are temporarily disabled.
- Added Application Name to Custom Query builder fields.
- Revised content and layout of common header.
- Restored organization search and improved keyboard navigability for the common header.
- Credential changes are now performed on a separate view from user information.
- Improved content and formatting of user change email notifications
- Custom Queries can now be directly linked or bookmarked.
- Changed Mobile Backend Services data table details to stacked layouts.
- Updated API Builder Getting Started Guide, About, and Developer Guide links to point to API Builder Standalone v4.0.0 documentation.
- Resolved an issue where the Mobile Backend Services Analytics did not properly update based on the selected API.
- Resolved an issue where Custom Query builder may not have shown all known events.
- Resolved an issue where Custom Query builder widgets were not calculating Average Session Length queries properly.
- Resolved the issue where some feature events with punctuation were not being displayed in the App Analytics Events page.