Studio allows a wide range of customization options. Some common examples include:
- Rubles: The base mechanism for most customization options. Use rubles to add or modify functionality in Studio.
- Snippets: Small pieces of code that pop up in your editor while typing.
- Templates: Templates to set the default content for files or projects.
- Themes: Changing the colors of the workspace and editors to suit your preferences.
- Samples: Samples that could be imported as projects.
- 3rd Party DB Plugins
- Adding Command-Line Options
- Available Command-Line Options
- Exporting and importing preferences
- Modifying editor preferences
- Modifying your shortcut keys
- Use External Web Browsers