Samples in the basics/ folder demonstrates basic Alloy concepts.
- Built-ins — Demonstrates use of several built-in libraries included with Alloy that simplify certain functions, such as animations, string manipulation and display unit conversion.
- Controller events — Demonstrates using Backbone events http://backbonejs.org/#Events to communicate between view-controllers.
- Create Turntable Animation — This document shows how to create turntable animation.
- Global Styles — Demonstrates using the global style file to apply a set of default styles to an entire Alloy project.
- Markup Events — Demonstrates adding event attributes in the XML view and handling the event in the view-controller.
- Markup require — Demonstrates how to build modular views using the
element to include sub-views defined in external XML files.
- Project Configuration File — Demonstrates use of the Alloy configuration file.