Arrow Builder 1.3.13
Arrow Builder 1.3.13 is a minor release that includes new feature, improvement and bug fixes.
- When using the guided connector development, after adding a new capability, the Arrow application will stop running and output instructions on what to do next. Previously, the Arrow application would restart, which could cause a crash.
New Features and Improvements
- Add ability to set descriptions for auto-generated APIs. For details, see the Model Properties section in the Arrow Admin console.
- Allow Arrow client sessions to end when the browser session ends.
Fixed an issue where adding
\nto the description moves the content out of the table.
- Fixed an issue where a bizarre stack trace would output after restarting the Arrow project.
Fixed an issue using the Photo sync images parameter with Arrow. Use the following syntax to pass the parameter:
- Fixed an issue where the Arrow application now throws a 504 error code if the request takes more than 60 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where the MSSQL connector would throw an error on run.