Arrow Builder 1.2.62 - 18 September 2015
Arrow Builder 1.2.62 is a patch release, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases.
- Create a Swagger Interface as part of the API documentation. For details, see API Builder APIs.
- Support clearing local logs in the Admin Console.
- API-1013: Logs in the root directory caused the server to reload
- API-1015: Server should not restart on certain file/directory changes, such as web/public, web/views/ and package.json
- API-1026: Cannot set model fields during a POST in a pre-block on an ArrowDB model
- API-1027: Transaction logs still have too much unnecessary data in them
- API-1030: Server size was not being applied using appc 5.0.0-30
- API-1033: Disable memwatch