Review the troubleshooting guides
For general installation issues, see Installation Troubleshooting.
For in-depth troubleshooting information about specific Appcelerator components, see the following articles:
- Alloy: Alloy Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Appcelerator CLI: Appcelerator CLI Troubleshooting
- Appcelerator Studio: Studio Troubleshooting
- Appcelerator Test: Troubleshooting problems with Test
- : API Runtime Services Troubleshooting
- ArrowDB and Arrow Push: ArrowDB Troubleshooting Guide
Dashboard sent an authorization token but I did not receive one
If you are an enterprise Appcelerator Platform user, submit a ticket in the Support portal.
For all other users, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Appcelerator updates in Studio hang or freeze, or cannot build for Android or iOS after updating from Studio
Close Studio and perform an update using the Appcelerator CLI.
Start Studio after the update completes.
Turn off LiveView
LiveView may conflict with other application or tooling components. The following are known issues if LiveView is active:
- If you are debugging, the debugger may not suspend execution when breakpoints are encountered if LiveView is turned on.
- On iOS, the application may not be able to retrieve a device token, which is needed to subscribe to push notifications.