Dashboard 5.1.3 - 4 September 2018
Dashboard 5.1.3 is a patch release, which includes new features, several improvements, and fixed issues.
As of this release, the previous Dashboard patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- The top application is displayed in the Mobile Backend Service Requests widget on the Overview tab.
- The top application is displayed in the Push Notifications widget on the Overview tab.
- The top application is displayed in the Events widget on the Overview tab.
- Added top app and grouping by app or event in the Events metric overview.
- Analytics chart series can be toggled on or off by clicking the corresponding colored disc in the table.
- Removed "Last Occurrence" column from analytics table views.
- Improved sorting by project type in the All Projects view.
- Improved visibility of selected rows in Mobile Backend Service table views.
- Event names selected for event funnels are no longer lowercase. (NOTE: If you have previously created event funnels with mixed case event names, you may need to recreate these funnels as the event names are now case-sensitive.)
- Removed the color indicator legend from analytics views showing Location (geo) data.
- Fixed the issue where event funnels may not display any data.
- Fixed the issue where users may not be able to create new event funnels.