Dashboard 5.3.0 - 3 January 2019
Dashboard 5.3.0 is a minor release, which includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Added registration of non-mobile applications. In addition to the existing support for registering APS SDK applications, the following application types are now supported:
- Website/web applications
- API/Microservice (for applications not hosted on API Runtime Services)
- Other (user may indicate application type and platform)
- Added an option to allow users to add or remove services when registering applications.
- Added an option to allow users to opt in and out of specific environments when provisioning MBS datasources for registered applications.
- Added Custom Queries functionality to allow creating and saving complex queries with filtering and grouping on analytics events' properties.
- Added the ability for administrator users to delete multiple applications.
- Updated the project list search to prioritize matches on app name above matches on creator name or email.
- Updated the Subscribed Devices in MBS Push Notification views to include a subscribed device count.
- Improved the performance and consistency of analytics chart and table views.
- Improved the consistency of the action control selections and the drop-down menus.
- Added an indicator on the admin's Members view to show which organization members have two-factor authentication (2fa) enabled.
- Added a banner to AMPLIFY Platform landing page and all projects view to display future scheduled maintenance messages.
- Fixed an issue with two-factor authentication (2FA) account verification not working for SMS numbers in some regions.
- Fixed an issue where some special characters in user or organization names may cause in header navigation to not render properly.
- Fixed an issue where the build verification process may error out on first-party and partner modules.