Appcelerator CLI 5.2.1 - 24 March 2016
Appcelerator CLI 5.2.1 is a patch release that includes a few improvements and several bug fixes.
As of this GA release, the previous CLI patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
The following components are shipped with CLI 5.2.1:
|Arrow Cloud CLI||1.2.0|
- CLI-928 - 9.2.1 iPhone crashes when jailbreak-detect is enabled
- CLI-943 - Core 5.2.0 displays incorrect/confusing warning if NPM is still < 4.2.3
- CLI-949 - Windows: config files are written to different drive than process.env.HOME
- CLI-950 - Process doesn't cleanup children in certain scenarios
- CLI-957 - Unable to build modules from Appc CLI
- CLI-967 - iOS: Arguments to path.join must be strings
- CLI-973 - Update Alloy version to 1.8.0
CLI 5.2.1 now supports the creation of test applications without the need to create a classic project (CLI-687). You can now use the
--testapp flag with
appc new to do the same thing in one step. Previously, you had to run the following steps:
With this version, you can use this one command: