Appcelerator CLI 4.0.2 - 11 June 2015
Appcelerator CLI 4.0.2 is a patch release, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases. This release of the Appcelerator CLI includes version 4.0.1 of the NPM package and version 4.0.2 of the Core package.
The following components are shipped with CLI 4.0.2:
|Arrow Builder||0.4.3 (update)|
|Arrow Cloud CLI||1.0.24|
|Titanium CLI||4.0.1 (update)|
- CLI-531: appc unpublish should support "--project-dir"
- CLI-536: When passing in --org-id to certain commands when logged out I still am prompted to select an org
- CLI-571: appc ti -v returns Appc CLI version
- CLI-606: appc -v should show both the NPM and active version
- CLI-610: Device authorization code is referred to with two different terms when authorizing hardware
- CLI-643: appc ti -v should not print out a banner
- CLI-649: Android build tool warning directs user to run "ti config"
- CLI-673: Older Alloy projects fail to build due to an outdated alloy.js in plugins
- CLI-680: Set proxy details without downloading CLI core package
- CLI-682: Running appc ti commands fail with Error: Cannot find module './commands/config'
- CLI-683: Appc commands fail with no return output
- CLI-692: Directory permission error