Alloy 1.10.12 - 25 January 2018
Alloy 1.10.12 is a patch release that includes three improvements and two bug fixes.
As of this release, the previous Alloy patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- ALOY-1597: Use babel-code-frame to provide context when failing to parse code
- Improved compile error messages to include a code frame that point to source locations
- ALOY-1592: Builtins: Reimplement measurement by convertUnits
- Reimplemented measurement by built-ins
- ALOY-1534: Add support for Backbone 1.3.3 and Underscore 1.8.3
- Updated Backbone to 1.3.3 and Underscore to 1.8.3