This page gives an overview of the Debug perspective.
- Debug View - The Debug View displays debugging targets and processes that are currently running.
- Breakpoints View - The Breakpoints View lists the breakpoints for the file that you are debugging.
- Scripts View - The Scripts View displays the scripts that are currently being debugged.
- Expressions View - The Expressions View displays the value of current expressions.
- AJAX Monitor View - The AJAX Monitor View displays current AJAX requests triggered inside browser during current debug session.
In additon to the above debugging-specific views, you will also have access to some views from the Web perspective that you are probably familiar with:
- Editor - The Editor area displays the file currently being debugged in its appropriate Editor.
- Outline View - The Outline View displays an outline of the code for the file that is currently being debugged.
- Console View - The Console View displays log output from the debugger.
To switch to the Debug perspective:
- Click the Perspective button in the upper-right corner of the workbench.
- Select Other > Debug.
- Click OK.