AMPLIFY Runtime Services 1.7.0 - 30 November 2018
This release of AMPLIFY Runtime Services 1.7.0 is a minor release, which includes the following new features, improvements, bug fixes, and a security improvement.
- Updated the Swagger documentation to include the new stack deployment APIs.
- Custom certificates for services are supported in stack deployments.
- STDOUT and STDERR logs are automatically picked up when an AMPLIFY Runtime Services image is deployed.
- Previously, a static username and password included in the
input.jsonfile were used to access haproxy. Now, the haproxy password is automatically generated and the default username is "Admin".
haproxy-cfg-monitorimage builds would fail because of the Alpine resource referenced in the Docker file. Now, the Alpine resources has been updated to Version 3.8 and
haproxy-cfg-monitorimages are successfully built.
- Ran a sanity check test against the APIRS 1.7.0 deployment in Dolphin.
- Added the
cloud.log.json.stratusmatcher to the Fluente Aggregator.
- Added support for AMPLIFY CLI.
Previously, using custom certificates for end-to-end HTTPS was not supported. Now, using custom SSL certificates for end-to-end HTTPS has been added and custom SSL certificates are supported.
acs listcommand was used to display published service information. However, this didn't provide sufficient information. Now, the
docker inspectcommand is used to provide detailed information for published services.
docker inspectcommand for legacy services is:
docker inspectcommand for stack services is:
Previously, acs stack CLI was used to inspect and configure stack deployments; however, the acs stack CLI functionality was limited. Now, the acs stack CLI was been reworked and extended into the
acs-stackCLI includes the following commands:
Previously, the Axway microservices logs were stored on an NFS server in the cluster and log review and search was limited to users with SSH access to the cluster. Now, the Axway microservices logs are sent to Axway search.
- Previously, a problem occurred when installing node package manager dependencies for AppDynamics libraries. Now, the problem with installing node package manager dependencies for AppDynamics libraries is resolved.
- Previously, there was an issue with orphan records that caused issues with deployment manager. Now the deployment manager issue caused by orphan records with no matching deployment id and corresponding app record is resolved.
- Previously, the download of Docker images from private registries would periodically fail. Now, the problem with downloading docker images from private registries has been resolved and downloading docker images from privates registries is successful.
- Previously, the config file was not loaded properly during stack-admin startup. Now, the config load problem has been resolved and the config file is loaded properly during stack-admin startup.
- Previously, dependencies were missing in the vendor delivery. Now, the missing dependencies have been added to the vendor delivery.
- Previously, an application service would not be updated when it was set to a new domain. Now, the application service is updated when it is set to a new domain.
- Previously, adding a host to a virtual private cloud (VPC) would fail due to skipping the Docker installation on the target host. Now, the Docker installation is not skipped and the addition of a host in a VPC is successful.
- Previously, the
acs-apiservice used the
arrowclouddomain. Now, the
docker-flow-proxylabels include domains and the
acs-apiservice uses the
- Previously, there was an AMPLIFY Runtime Services limitation associated with engines.node. Now, the AMPLIFY Runtime Services limitation associated with engines.node version and semver range for runtime execution has been resolved.
- Previously, there was an issue when the orgid is not passed (is empty). Now, the issue when the orgid is not passed (is empty) to the function getAppsForUser as an array is resolved.
Previously, there was a security vulnerability in HAProxy configuration for SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0. Now, the SSL/TLS configuration was been updated in the HAProxy configuration and the list of oldest compatible clients has been updated.