The AMPLIFY Platform user interface uses a unified top and bottom navigation. From any page in the Platform, you will see the same navigation.
AMPLIFY Platform top navigation
The AMPLIFY Platform includes the following menus and links in the top navigation:
Service Links menu
The Service Links menu provides links to to the Platform Home page, the Dashboard, the capabilities to which your organization is subscribed (example shown), and the Explore More Products and Services page. Click the Integration Builder capability to show links to available environments.
The Site Name identifies the page name in the Platform.
Help & Resources menu
The Help & Resources menu provides links to:
- Documentation - Click to navigate to the Documentation Portal and explore the AMPLIFY Platform documentation.
- Developer Portal - Click to navigate to the Axway Developer Portal to learn about and watch video tutorials on the AMPLIFY Platform capabilities.
- Community Portal - Click to navigate to the Axway Community Portal.
- Support Portal - Click to navigate to the Axway Support Portal (login required).
- Axway University - Click to navigate to the Axway University Portal.
- Download Center - Click to access the Products, Extensions, and Premium Modules link.
- Click Products to navigate to the Axway Support Portal (login required).
- Click Extensions to navigate to the Axway AMPLIFY Repository.
- Axway.com - Click to navigate to Axway.com.
- Developer Blog - Click to navigate to the Axway Developer blog, where you can subscribe to receive blog posts by email.
- YouTube Channel - Click to navigate to the Axway Developer YouTube channel.
Recent Activity icon
The Recent Activity icon displays a badge notification for new organization, user, team, and application-related events. Click the icon to view the recent activity events, and then click View More to go to the Activity page to view your user events.
The User menu displays your account email and role and provides links to:
- Account - Click this link to access and manage your account information.
- Organization - Click this link to mange the selected organization.
Switch Org (for accounts with multiple organizations) - Click to switch to a different organization to which you belong.
Sign Out - Click this link to sign out of your account.
AMPLIFY Platform bottom navigation
The AMPLIFY Platform includes the following links in the bottom navigation:
- Version - The version for the AMPLIFY Platform and AMPLIFY Platform Dashboard. Click the version to be taken to the Release Notes.
- Documentation - Click this link to view the latest AMPLIFY Platform documentation.
- Status - Click this link to open the Axway AMPLIFY Platform Status page.
- Release Notes - Click this link to open the AMPLIFY Platform release notes directory.
- Chat Icon - Click this icon to ask a question, make a suggestion, or report a problem.