AMPLIFY Dashboard is a web application you use to manage all aspects of your AMPLIFY Services development. You can manage Titanium applications, as well as iOS and Android applications built with Objective-C (or Swift) and Java. It enables you to create, deliver, analyze, and manage your mobile apps. Using the Dashboard, you can do the following:
- Manage client applications, including Android and iOS applications
- Register an Android or iOS application with the AMPLIFY Services (see Managing Non-Titanium Client Applications in Dashboard)
- Download the AMPLIFY Titanium SDK and Axway Appcelerator Studio
- Manage organizations and application teams (see Managing Organizations)
- View application metrics and analytics (see Managing Client Applications: Analytics)
- View key metric counts and trends
- Track user engagement, retention and feature usage for your application
- Create and monitor event "funnels" to monitor critical user flows
- Monitor Cloud API usage for each application or an organization as a whole
The AMPLIFY Platform supports the following browsers:
- Google Chrome 61+
- Mozilla Firefox 52+
- iOS Safari 11.1+
- Microsoft Edge 17+
- Internet Explorer 11 (has been deprecated with an end of support date of September 30, 2020).
If you try to access the AMPLIFY Platform in an unsupported browser, you will receive a warning message.
To start using Dashboard, please review the AMPLIFY Dashboard Getting Started.