The ACS service was updated today with a number of bug fixes and improvements. Highlights include:
- Updated API usage reporting to report the number of pushes.
- On the ACS website, added the ability to add a record to an existing custom object without requiring the user to duplicate and recreate the object.
- Fixed an issue where HTML tags were stripped from custom object fields when editing the fields in the ACS website.
- When exporting data from the website, the mechanism for selecting date ranges is improved, and invalid date ranges are rejected.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from unsubscribing from push notifications when multiple users subscribe to push notifications from the same device.
- A number of fixes to the ACS web administration console.
- An update was made to the ACS Android SDK. You can download the latest version from https://github.com/cocoafish/cocoafish-android-sdk. For more information on the SDK, see Quick Start Guide for Android APS SDK.